Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Knight Application : Moka [accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moka
Moka

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Death Knight Application : Moka [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Death Knight Application : Moka [accepted]   Death Knight Application : Moka [accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Personal Information
Personal Name: Jordan.
Age and Gender: 18 Male.

Your Character
Character Name: Moka.
Server: Auchindoun (Recently transferred from Nagrand to play alongside Hedgepig | Whopper).
Level: 80.
WoW-Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Moka
Race and Class: Blood Elf Death Knight.
Talent Spec that you intend to raid with x/x/x ? 17 | 03 | 51.
Number of days played (/played) ? 30+ days. 6+ On my Death Knight.
Alts: 67 Rogue, Alliance, Nagrand EU server (Don't be fooled by the level, I'm just a quest hater).

In-Game Information
Your playing times (Example: Mon-fri 17-24)? Monday 17:00 - Late.
Tuesday Whenever I wake up - 23:00.
Wedensday 17:00 -23:00.
Thursday 17:00 - Late.
Friday - Saturday Whenever I wake up - Late.
Sunday Whenever I wake up - 23:00.
Your previous guilds? Phantasmagoria of Nagrand: 15/15 Naxxramas normal, Satharion down and VoA 10/25 down.
Reason for leaving previous guilds? Transferee.
Previous PvE-Experience? None pre-TBC, None TBC, Satharion, VoA 10 and 25 down Wrath.
Describe your role in a raid? Provide the big AoE damage/debuff deseases, massive amounts of damage on a singular target.
Your reputation on the shoulder/head enchant factions? Head - Exalted | Shoulder - Why bother? http://thottbot.com/i44067 All that pontless work for a pathetic +15 crit rating isn't worth my time in my opinion.

Computer and Internet
Computer specifications (CPU, RAM, GFX)? Dual core, 1Gig (Soon to be 2 Gig) of RAM and a fairly decent graphics card.
Internet connection? Utter garbage but never had a problem in World of Warcraft. (2mbps down 0.5 mbps up) Also soon to be upgraded.
Do you have any issues with crashes or disconnects? No crashes but I do have an inital heavy lag problem when starting a new instance, after the first pull I'm fine.

Extra
Why do you want to join Dark Fate? Raiding experience, decent and well meaning guildies, play alongside Hedgepig | Whopper and my 'Champion of the Wastes' title.
Why should we pick you? I'm fully self dependent, need no coddling/looking after, can provide/pay for my own enchants/consumables, I can handle myself well in a raid and bring along decent DPS for my gear level.
Your goals in WoW? Armageddon.
Anything you'd like to add? I make a great pet slave.
Back to top Go down
hedgepig

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight Application : Moka [accepted]   Death Knight Application : Moka [accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:05 am

this nub is my RL mate, he seems a allright player.
and if he fucks up i can do him in, so supported from me
Back to top Go down
Griffer
Recruitment Officer
Griffer

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight Application : Moka [accepted]   Death Knight Application : Moka [accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:58 am

accepted

contact Kyynel, Kaaos, Orjatar, Celya or me online for invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight Application : Moka [accepted]   Death Knight Application : Moka [accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Knight Application : Moka [accepted]
Page 1 of 1