Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mage Application :) [Accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nasakenai

Nasakenai

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Mage Application :) [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Mage Application :) [Accepted]   Mage Application :) [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:05 pm

Personal Information
Personal Name: Christine
Age and Gender: 17 and Female

Your Character
Character Name: Nasakenai
Server: Auchindoun
Level: 80
WoW-Armory Link (applications without link will most likely get declined) : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Nasakenai
Race and Class: Undead Mage
Talent Spec that you intend to raid with x/x/x? 0/53/18
Number of days played (/played) ? 21 days
Alts: Kittypillar (level 22 Holy Pala)

In-Game Information
Your playing times (Example: Mon-fri 17-24)? Monday-Thursday 17:45 - 2:00 Friday 16:00 - 2:00 Saturday-Sunday 10:00 - 2:00 (times will depend on when I want to sleep)
Your previous guilds? Eradication
Reason for leaving previous guilds? They didn't really raid much and had certain requiments to even do a HC Sad
Previous PvE-Experience? Not really, but I am doing Naxx at the moment and we have cleared 2 wings (I never really got the chance to raid much Sad )
Describe your role in a raid? Mainly DPS, buff and free vendor for you all Smile

Computer and Internet
I am going to be honest with you all I really don't know, but I am to play WoW perfectly fine I lag in major cities sometimes . I know my internet connection is good as I don't disconnect all the time unless someone turns if off or if the realm goes down (as you can tell I don't really know much about computers). But I'm sure Hedgepig will say something about it.

Extra
Why do you want to join Dark Fate? I know 2 players in it and you all seem really nice Smile Plus you raid
Why should we pick you? Cas Im a girl xD and I am getting to be a better mage (and you told me to)
Your goals in WoW? At the moment it is to gear my mage up so I can raid better
Anything you'd like to add? If you do accept me I will be more then willing to help anyone out with anything even if its just helping grind mats Smile and I know Hedgepig
Back to top Go down
Neara
Leader
Neara

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application :) [Accepted]   Mage Application :) [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:56 pm

Have you tried to find any PuG HC group?You can easily get pre raid gears within 1 week.

Your dmg is really low and you have some green/bad blue items and no enchants or gems at all.
Also you missed the question "Your reputation on the shoulder/head enchant factions?" Which you seem to be still friendly with.

I say, go and find some pug groups to hc places. Do few runs/day as hc mode and daily ones, work on shoulder/head reputation, and you have better gears in week ^^

I will have to decline this for now as your dps is too low to help us in raids atm.

Contact Orjatar for chat lets say next sunday after you got better gears from HC places/heroism ones and you have those gemmed and enchanted Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kaaos
Guild Master

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application :) [Accepted]   Mage Application :) [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:18 pm

Accepted as trial, contact celya, griffer, orjatar, spankeh, kyynel or me for invite ingame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application :) [Accepted]   Mage Application :) [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage Application :) [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1