Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SV hunter application [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodcoke

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-31

SV hunter application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: SV hunter application [Accepted]   SV hunter application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:27 am

Personal Name: Mikael
Age and Gender:15 year old guy

Your Character
Character Name: Bloodcoke
Server: Auchindoun
Level:80
WoW-Armory Link (applications without link will most likely get declined) : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Bloodcoke
Race and Class: Blood elf hunter
Talent Spec that you intend to raid with x/x/x ? 5/14/52 I might respecc to MM though
Number of days played (/played) ? 25 days
Alts: No high lvl alts except for lvl 50 rogue

In-Game Information
Your playing times (Example: Mon-fri 17-24)? depends, I play most on the weekends, friday-saturday-sunday
Your previous guilds? The Abow Team
Reason for leaving previous guilds? I didnt feel that i could contribute to their progress as their raid times made it hard for me to attend raids
Previous PvE-Experience? Naxx, Sartharion, Malygos (never downed him though) I have mostly been working towards a better gear quality thru pugs etc. due to not having a better raiding guild.
Describe your role in a raid? Well I am a good listener and as I have lived outside of Sweden my understanding of english is very good making me a good person in raids as I can follow instructions and such. My dps is pretty good and I always bring pots etc.
Your reputation on the shoulder/head enchant factions? I am exalted with Ebon which is the best head enchant for me. I have a few quests that I am going thru atm to be able to do Sons qs.

Computer and Internet
Computer specifications (CPU, RAM, GFX)? IA good laptop
Internet connection? usually 5/5 bars
Do you have any issues with crashes or disconnects? Sometimes not very often, depends if im on my laptop or desktop.

Extra
Why do you want to join Dark Fate? Because I feel that your level of raiding is a good level for me and I am a very social guy and I would like a nice guild that I can socialies and raid with
Why should we pick you? I am a very loyal guy doing my job as a hunter well. I keep a high standard and I dont whine at others.
Your goals in WoW? To get more friends and to raid at a good standard. I like progressing and I know that if you want to achieve something you have to work for it. I dont stop showing up for raids such as Malygos just because he doesnt go down the first night you try him. It is something that has to be worked on as a guild to achieve and I am ready to take my time to achieve things with this guild .

Thanks
Bloodcoke
Back to top Go down
Kaaos
Guild Master

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-11-09

SV hunter application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: SV hunter application [Accepted]   SV hunter application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:31 pm

Accepted as trial, /w Griffer, spankeh, celya, kyynel, orjatar or meh for invite
Back to top Go down

SV hunter application [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1