Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

80 death knight DPS [ declined ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
übeer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-09

80 death knight DPS [ declined ] Empty
PostSubject: 80 death knight DPS [ declined ]   80 death knight DPS [ declined ] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:37 am

Personal Information
Personal Name: Mattias
Age and Gender: Gunnarsson

Your Character
Character Name: übeer
Server: achindoun
Level: 80
WoW-Armory Link (applications without link will most likely get declined) : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=%C3%9Cbeer
Race and Class: Bloodelf Death knight
Talent Spec that you intend to raid with x/x/x ? 17/0/54
Number of days played (/played) ? 20 days
Alts: 74 rogue , 70 warlock

In-Game Information
Your playing times (Example: Mon-fri 17-24)? mon-fri 15-22.30/23.00 fri-sun like whole day ..
Your previous guilds? Frequency , Vanquished
Reason for leaving previous guilds? both of the guilds crashed.
Previous PvE-Experience? In TBC : everything up to ssc and I did Hyjal twice. In Wotlk : all 10 man and all 25 man except malygos and 2 quarters in naxx 25
Describe your role in a raid? Im DPS .. like 3000 dps in raids .. sometimes more and less.
Your reputation on the shoulder/head enchant factions? I got both head and shoulder enchant ..

Computer and Internet
Computer specifications (CPU, RAM, GFX)?
Internet connection? 8 Mbit
Do you have any issues with crashes or disconnects?

Extra
Why do you want to join Dark Fate? I wanna join Dark Fate cause I want a serious and frendly raiding guild.
Why should we pick you? I got good DPS and I bring pots / flasks / food to every raid
Your goals in WoW? My goal in wow is to play endgame raiding . And I think this guild will do it ..
Anything you'd like to add?
Back to top Go down
übeer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: 80 death knight DPS [ declined ]   80 death knight DPS [ declined ] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:04 pm

Please answer ? . I did an apply on the abow teams website and I waitet like 2 weeks to get an answer .. dont want that agaian Razz
Back to top Go down
Neara
Leader
Neara

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: 80 death knight DPS [ declined ]   80 death knight DPS [ declined ] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:09 am

You post your apply on monday evening and you wait reply already for next day? You should learn some patience tbh
Back to top Go down
Griffer
Recruitment Officer
Griffer

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: 80 death knight DPS [ declined ]   80 death knight DPS [ declined ] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:43 pm

As I told the other DK applicant we have 5DKs in guild atm and they are all attending raids so I have to decline your apply for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 80 death knight DPS [ declined ]   80 death knight DPS [ declined ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

80 death knight DPS [ declined ]
Page 1 of 1