Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Muttukumaru: Warlock app [Declined]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Muttu

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Muttukumaru: Warlock app [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Muttukumaru: Warlock app [Declined]   Muttukumaru: Warlock app [Declined] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:43 pm

Personal Information

Personal Name: Connor Hardwick

Age and Gender: 18

Your Character

Character Name: Muttukumaru

Server: Auchindoun

Level: 80

WoW-Armory Link (applications without link will most likely get declined): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Muttukumaru

Race and Class: Undead, warlock.

Talent Spec that you intend to raid with x/x/x ? Will go whats needed but i'd rather play with 56/0/15.

Number of days played (/played) ? 47 days

Alts: None high enough worth mentioning.

In-Game Information

Your playing times (Example: Mon-fri 17-24)? Most days after 5PM-whenever

Your previous guilds? Guild name got nerfed.

Reason for leaving previous guilds? Transfered to this server a while back and this was the first guild i joined.

Previous PvE-Experience? Kara, Gruuls, Mag SSC all cleared. TK, MH and BT first 3.

Describe your role in a raid? Range dpser, provides HS and SS's.

Computer and Internet

Computer specifications (CPU, RAM, GFX)? 1gb of Ram (low but not for long)

NVIDIA Geforce 6200 TurboCache

Internet connection? 108Mbps Wireless Network (NetGear) Tiscali.

Do you have any issues with crashes or disconnects? No.

Extra

Why do you want to join Dark Fate? Because im looking for a raiding guild the the ability to get things done.

Why should we pick you? I'm hard working when raiding, i concentrate and i'm always wanting to find ways to improve my own DPS but also the groups/raid

Your goals in WoW? To be in a nice, social raiding guild within the top PVE ranks of the server or BG.

Anything you'd like to add?

As i've said before i am hard working, i do concentrate, but i do prefer to have a laugh rather then taking this to seriously; this is afterall, a game. I'm at college tuesdays wednesdays and fridays from 9-4:30, i will tend to go out around town with my friends drinking but if i do i'll let you guys know as soon as i do, so you can find a replacement (if i raid and/or get invited). But if i say i'm coming to a raid, i'll come, unless it's an RL emergency in which case RL takes priority. My gear isnt that greast ATM but pugging heroics isnt going well for me, and neither are the drop rates. Thats all i'm going to say for now, hope to sell you all in-game, if not, then GL with raiding etc.
Back to top Go down
Kyynel
Leader
Kyynel

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Muttukumaru: Warlock app [Declined]   Muttukumaru: Warlock app [Declined] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:03 pm

Quote :
hope to sell you all in-game

That's a funny one Very Happy

Will get back to you soon.
Back to top Go down
Muttu

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Muttukumaru: Warlock app [Declined]   Muttukumaru: Warlock app [Declined] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:53 am

It was late and i'd had a long day, give me a break dangit! D:
Back to top Go down
Orjatar
Recruitment Officer

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Muttukumaru: Warlock app [Declined]   Muttukumaru: Warlock app [Declined] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:00 am

Declined, apply again once you have improved your gear and we'll re-evaluate your application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muttukumaru: Warlock app [Declined]   Muttukumaru: Warlock app [Declined] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muttukumaru: Warlock app [Declined]
Page 1 of 1