Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hobodude - warlock [Rejected]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hobodude

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Hobodude - warlock [Rejected] Empty
PostSubject: Hobodude - warlock [Rejected]   Hobodude - warlock [Rejected] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:16 am

Personal Information
Personal Name: Tate
Age and Gender: 16 Male

Your Character
Character Name: Hobodude
Race and Class: Orc Warlock
Server: Auchindoun
Level: 80!!
WoW-Armory Link (applications without link will most likely get declined) : grrr armory is down i will post a reply with my link when it is up and running again
Number of days played (/played) ? 49 days 19 hours 2 mins 22 seconds
Alts: Delrith ( lvl 80 tauren druid - resto - auchindoun)

In-Game Information
Your playing times? 5-11 on school days have alot wider range of time on weekends and holidays as long as i havent got something on
Your previous guilds? outlanders, the hammer
Reason for leaving previous guilds? scheduled guild runs never happened
Previous PvE-Experience (Vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK)? got up to kt in naxx 10 man and have done around 3/4 of naxxramas hc
Describe your role in a raid? dps - to nuke the crap out of the mobs until they died
What Glyphs you are using and why you chose those? glyphs i font have to change everytime i respec (hoping for this dual spec thing to happen tho)
Your reputation on the shoulder/head enchant factions? revered or above

Computer and Internet
Computer specifications (CPU, RAM, GFX)? :s no idea lol
Internet connection? with bt...dunno specifications
Do you have any issues with crashes or disconnects? not so much tbh if i do its only a quick dc and can log back in after wards

Extra
Why do you want to join Dark Fate? dark fate seems like a guild that isnt a waste of time to join
Why should we pick you? i can give u imba dps not to mention all those wonderful summons Wink
Your goals in WoW? to get...THE TURNING TIDE!!
Anything you'd like to add? please accept me ^^
Back to top Go down
Hobodude

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude - warlock [Rejected]   Hobodude - warlock [Rejected] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:19 pm

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Hobodude my armory link, will pvped specced atm and the sp shown is minus fel armor and the talents altogether i have 2k sp depending on my spec my highest self buffed has been 2.2k with 34% crit chance
Back to top Go down
Neara
Leader
Neara

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude - warlock [Rejected]   Hobodude - warlock [Rejected] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:10 am

Orjatar will check this apply out soonish when he gets back from RL partying and give you reply then Wink
Back to top Go down
Orjatar
Recruitment Officer

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude - warlock [Rejected]   Hobodude - warlock [Rejected] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:09 pm

Sry, but declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hobodude - warlock [Rejected]   Hobodude - warlock [Rejected] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hobodude - warlock [Rejected]
Page 1 of 1