Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warlock Application [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dracania

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Warlock Application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Warlock Application [Accepted]   Warlock Application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:11 pm

Personal Information
Personal Name: Filip
Age and Gender: 20, male

Your Character
Character Name: Dracania
Server: Auchindoun
Level: eighty
WoW-Armory Link (applications without link will most likely get declined) : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Dracania
Race and Class: Warlock, Will of the forsaken
Talent Spec that you intend to raid with x/x/x ? 2/16/52 with imp CoA
Number of days played (/played) ? 54ish
Alts: warrior and druid, both level 71 the druid is alliance and the warrior is on Auchindoun:)

In-Game Information
Your playing times (Example: Mon-fri 17-24)? Welll i play every day except Monday and Thursday from 4-22.30 ofc, i don't play that in a row, but that's the time you usually see me online:) ON weekends its longer though becuase them in free Smile
Your previous guilds? Officer of Absolution prewotlk and Co. GM of Outlanders in Wotlk
Reason for leaving previous guilds? My work, i guess
Previous PvE-Experience? Well... pretbc it was only ZG and MC, did most pvp then, i killed all of TBC except SWP and in Wotlk i did Naxxramas VoA Obsidian Sanctum 10/25
Describe your role in a raid? WEll... CoE/CoA/CoD Corruption immolate Chaos bolt... no im kidding, but a focused and good raider who comes prepared and raids well:)
Your reputation on the shoulder/head enchant factions? Well i have the Kirin'Tor Enchant, and soon the Hodir enchant:)

Computer and Internet
Computer specifications (CPU, RAM, GFX)? i'm not so sure, but i can download much with rarley any lags Razz
Internet connection? From 1-10 and 10 is the best you can get i'd say an 8
Do you have any issues with crashes or disconnects? i rarley lag/disconect, if i do i mostly get hacked, or somthing bad:p but in rare moments i DC, like once a year or somthing

Extra
Why do you want to join Dark Fate? Mainly because of the raid times, since i have a night shift at my work, and i have to leave my appartment at about 22.30
Why should we pick you? Becuase im a good, focused and Experienced warlock, which can play ANY spec well.. and i always come prepared to raids.
Your goals in WoW? Welll... help my guild, getting a good guild, and good gear
Anything you'd like to add? Well im not that much of a lootwhore and i can stand wipes, but maybe not 200000 wipes on the same trash, if you know what am saying, but i could wipe on a boss for a whole night etc

/Thanks, The Drac
Back to top Go down
Orjatar
Recruitment Officer

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Warlock Application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application [Accepted]   Warlock Application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:19 pm

Accepted as a trial. Contact me, spankeh, celya, griffer or kaaos ingame for invite.
Back to top Go down

Warlock Application [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1