Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mortains application [Withdraw]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mortain

Mortains application [Withdraw] Empty
PostSubject: Mortains application [Withdraw]   Mortains application [Withdraw] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:00 pm

Personal Information
Personal Name: Johan
Age and Gender: 23 Male

Your Character
Character Name: Mortain
Server: Auchindoun
Race and Class: Undead Priest
Talent Spec that you intend to raid with x/x/x ? I will specc the specc that I will be in best use for the guild, dont really care if Im shadow or holy.
Number of days played (/played) ? 25 days

In-Game Information
Your playing times (Example: Mon-fri 17-24)? I am almost online all the time, except when my girlfriend screaming for attention Razz Mon-Fri: from like 16.00-23.00
Your previous guilds? Actually so did I just moved my priest to this server, to play along with some IRL friends. Was on Sporregar before.
Reason for leaving previous guilds? Left the realm
Previous PvE-Experience? Kara, Gruul, Zul Aman.
Describe your role in a raid? I was a healer back then. So I keept players alive, that was my mainly job Smile

Computer and Internet
Computer specifications (CPU, RAM, GFX)? Enough
Internet connection? ADSL 8mb
Do you have any issues with crashes or disconnects? No

Extra
Why do you want to join Dark Fate? I like to be in an active guild with active people in it as Im very active myselfe. And as I can see you want people to - Have an attendance of at least 85%. And I really like your raiding times. And it seems like you are serious when it comes to raiding, and that hows it should be.
Why should we pick you? Becouse Im an active player, and likes to pve alot. I have a great sence of humor and that can hurt can it? AND of course I can be a healer, you cant get enough of healers Smile
Your goals in WoW? I really want to clear as many instances/raids as possible. And that makes me develop as a player also.
Anything you'd like to add? I know where the whiskey is!
Back to top Go down
Neara
Leader
Neara

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Mortains application [Withdraw] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortains application [Withdraw]   Mortains application [Withdraw] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:58 pm

We will get back to you soon
Back to top Go down

Mortains application [Withdraw]
Page 1 of 1