Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue Application [ declined for now ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naracy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Rogue Application  [ declined for now ] Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Application [ declined for now ]   Rogue Application  [ declined for now ] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:08 pm

Personal Information
Personal Name: **** Kauppinen
Age and Gender: 19 M

Your Character
Character Name: Naracy (for now, fond of name-changing service)
Server: Auchindoun
Level: 80
WoW-Armory Link (applications without link will most likely get declined): eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Naracy
Race and Class: Blood Elf Rogue
Talent Spec that you intend to raid with x/x/x ? Mutilate spec 52/12/7 for now, planning on changing my spec to include Relentless Strikes instead of improved stealth as it is useless for raiding
Number of days played (/played) ? Only 13d+ since I leveled my rogue specifically for Wotlk
Alts: Feara(70), Namine(70), Nearin(70), Mae(60),

In-Game Information
Your playing times (Example: Mon-fri 17-24)? Mon-Fri 16-24 (with exeption that I may be unable to attend every second friday due to family obligations)
Your previous guilds? Few Miscellaneous PvE/Friendly Guilds during TBC, Member of immune for now
Reason for leaving previous guilds? No real reasons some broke up or simply stopped raiding, I'm leaving my current guild because of the constant silence and inactivity, many members also speak non-English while raiding.
Previous PvE-Experience? Karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon, Zul'Aman(3/5), some sad attempts at Tempest keep (Only Reaver down) (Participated in these raid as Hunter/Warlock or Mage)
Describe your role in a raid? Steady dps on specified target with priority of staying alive, avoiding aoe, situationally helping healers with adds, helping tank/avoiding aggro with Tricks of the Trade or alternatively increasing damage output of another dps-class. Providing armor debuff when it's needed.

Computer and Internet
Computer specifications (CPU, RAM, GFX)? Intel 2 Quad core 2.66GHz, 4 GB RAM, Geforce Nvidia 8800GT
Internet connection? ADSL 2mb
Do you have any issues with crashes or disconnects? No. This will only be issue in case of power outage or extreme carelessness with coffee.

Extra
Why do you want to join Dark Fate? I'm looking for more serious PvE guild with friendly environment, Also some of my RL friends are already in Dark Fate and one of them asked me to apply even thought Dark Fate already appears to have rogue spots taken.
Why should we pick you? I'm not Rouge, but Rogue, I keep my head calm and adapt when it's needed.
Your goals in WoW? I never saw naxx or even AQ in vanilla, never saw BT or SWP in TBC, So now in Wotlk I wish to see for myself what it has to offer and I also like raiding with my friends.
Anything you'd like to add? I'm not irl girl no matter what those friends of mine might say
Back to top Go down
Neara
Leader
Neara

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application [ declined for now ]   Rogue Application  [ declined for now ] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:49 pm

We will get back to you shortly \o
Back to top Go down
Griffer
Recruitment Officer
Griffer

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application [ declined for now ]   Rogue Application  [ declined for now ] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:43 am

Hi!

I would gladly take you as your gear seems to be in order. But as it is we have 3 rogues atm and its hard enough to get a raid spot for all of them atm as we are still doing only 10man raids. If you apply lets say after 3 weeks, we propably have a spot for you as we are starting 25 mans as soon as we can.

So for the time being: app declined
Back to top Go down
Naracy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application [ declined for now ]   Rogue Application  [ declined for now ] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:31 pm

I understand your point. I'll redo my application ~3 weeks from now as you suggested
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application [ declined for now ]   Rogue Application  [ declined for now ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue Application [ declined for now ]
Page 1 of 1