Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
k1klass

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:44 pm

Personal Information
Personal Name: Garn
Age and Gender: 30 something - Male

Character Name: Zeplini
Race and Class: Tauren Druid / Feral
Server: Auchindoun
Level: 80
WoW-Armory Link (applications without link will most likely get declined) : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Zeplini
Number of days played (/played) ? Feb 2006 when i started, but 2 days - 9hr on this toon
Alts: Priest 63, Dk 63, Hunter 71

In-Game Information
Your playing times? Most nights 5pm - 11pm
Your previous guilds? Currently in a friends guild, but just social and no raiding, which im looking to start doing
Reason for leaving previous guilds? social only
Previous PvE-Experience (Vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK)? From vanilla wow, and some BC or Wrath but no heroics, but i learn quick
Describe your role in a raid? Dps, and cover for healer
What Glyphs you are using and why you chose those? All glyphs i have right now are mainly to help with dps, like mangle etc
Your reputation on the shoulder/head enchant factions? Currently working on them

Computer and Internet
Computer specifications (CPU, RAM, GFX)? Intel Core i7 920, 6gb Dominator Ram, 2 8800gts in sli
Internet connection? 8gb Connection
Do you have any issues with crashes or disconnects? Had a few with previous small patch, but now back to normal and have none

Extra
Why do you want to join Dark Fate? Becouse in the 3+ years ive been in wow, i never have had the luck to be with a good raiding guild where im gonna learn the end game correctly
Why should we pick you? Friendly and helpful, and if members give me the time im sure i will end up being a valuable team member
Your goals in WoW? Fun, but also to see all the game, even thoe i played such a long time it still feels like im missing out
Anything you'd like to add? I can also help with webbie stuff, i can give links to sites ive done. But after over 3 years in the game -still feel noobish, would be good to be with a great guild who are not just gonna help me, but i can give back too.
Back to top Go down
Neara
Leader
Neara

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:48 am

Hello and thanks for apply.

However i will have to decline this one for now. I suggest you to go and do some heroics and contact us, Griffer, again within week or so. As your gears aint up to date and you really need some more, especially if you go for tanking (thats what your enchants+ gems show). If you go for feral cat, then i strongly suggest to go with +str gems, AP ones, hit and then some +agi and swap stamina enchants to stats or agi ones Very Happy As 1 str = more AP than 1 agi is atm for feral cats

Thanks,
Neara

Last edited by Neara on Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
k1klass

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:05 pm

Cheers, and thanks for the advice i will sort this out in the coming weeks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1