Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tanking deaht knight [Declined]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
reggie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Tanking deaht knight [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Tanking deaht knight [Declined]   Tanking deaht knight [Declined] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:46 pm

Personal Information Personal Name:  ReggieAge and Gender: 17Country: EnglandYour Character Character Name: NéróServer: AuchidonLevel:80WoW-Armory Link (applications without link will most likely get declined) : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=N%C3%A9r%C3%B3Race and Class: Undead Death KnightTalent Spec that you intend to raid with 5/43/23Number of days played (/played) ? 8Alts:4In-Game Information Your playing times (Example: Mon-fri 17-24)?  All day after 15:00Your previous guilds? Oneshot ApathyReason for leaving previous guilds?  Bad memebersPrevious PvE-Experience? Mount hyjal Molten coreDescribe your role in a raid? I would be a tank or a dps i can play either as well as each otherComputer and Internet Computer specifications (CPU, RAM, GFX)?  3.00gb ram Internet connection? 20mbit/1mbitDo you have any issues with crashes or disconnects? nopeExtra Why do you want to join Dark Fate? to get some good raiding expreince and meet new friendly peopleWhy should we pick you? I am skilled at my clas dedicated to guilds and a fun guyYour goals in WoW? To beat the hell  out of arthas Anything you'd like to add?Im cool
Back to top Go down
Kyynel
Leader
Kyynel

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Tanking deaht knight [Declined]   Tanking deaht knight [Declined] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:25 pm

Umm..
Please copy/paste the apply format and write there to make ur apply clear.
Also that was invalid armory link.
Back to top Go down
Neara
Leader
Neara

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Tanking deaht knight [Declined]   Tanking deaht knight [Declined] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:20 am

Lol are you for real?!

Declined. Next time make readable application when you apply to some guild,as you wont get far by that style.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tanking deaht knight [Declined]   Tanking deaht knight [Declined] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tanking deaht knight [Declined]
Page 1 of 1