Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Markal - Undead Mage [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Markal - Undead Mage [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Markal - Undead Mage [Accepted]   Markal - Undead Mage [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:15 am

Personal Information
Personal Name: Robin
Age and Gender: 24 Male

Your Character
Character Name: Markal
Server: Auchindoun
Level: 75, keep lvl-ing
WoW-Armory Link:
Race and Class: Undead Mage
Talent Spec that you intend to raid with x/x/x ? 0/53/18 but not 100% sure yet, you can suggest other specs maybe Smile
Number of days played (/played) ? I have this mage from before TBC but I'm not sure how much time i have played with it since I'm at work atm, I will update the played time when I get home.
Alts: Treyton (warrior) and Kylan (warlock) on this realm

In-Game Information
Your playing times (Example: Mon-fri 17-24)? I think starting with 19:00 (GMT+2) I kinda can be online every day since I work every day until 18 (GMT+2) sometimes more depending on how much work I have to get done, and in the weekends more.
Your previous guilds? Monster Inc (a guild with friends)
Reason for leaving previous guilds? They are not really interested in raiding
Previous PvE-Experience? PreTBC: ZG, Onyxia, MC, AQ20, BWl (few bosses)
TBC: Kara, Grull, Magy, SSC (few bosses), TK (few bosses)
Describe your role in a raid? DPS, CC, "water boy", Intellect buffer Smile

Computer and Internet
Computer specifications (CPU, RAM, GFX)? Core 2 Duo 2.33 GHz, 2GB of Ram, 8800 GT
Internet connection? Pretty stable, sometimes happens to have a bit of lag tough
Do you have any issues with crashes or disconnects? It happened in the past sometimes tbh but in the last time I don't experienced it.

Extra
Why do you want to join Dark Fate? To do some end game raiding with nice and friendly people
Why should we pick you? I'm a quick learner and I could be a useful "soldier in your army".
Your goals in WoW? To have fun in the 1st place and To see The Lich King at my knees Evil or Very Mad
Anything you'd like to add? I was part of your last guild with my warrior Treyton, maybe you remember him Smile. Shortly after I joined you decided to leave the guild.
Back to top Go down
Neara
Leader
Neara

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Markal - Undead Mage [Accepted]   Markal - Undead Mage [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:07 pm

We will get back to you soon
Back to top Go down
Kyynel
Leader
Kyynel

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Markal - Undead Mage [Accepted]   Markal - Undead Mage [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:32 am

Accepted for trial period.
Contact Celya, Kyynel, Kaaos, Neara, Orjatar or Griffer in game for invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Markal - Undead Mage [Accepted]   Markal - Undead Mage [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Markal - Undead Mage [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1