Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zakai 'king of the noobs' [Accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zakai

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Zakai 'king of the noobs' [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Zakai 'king of the noobs' [Accepted]   Zakai 'king of the noobs' [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:25 pm

Personal Information
Personal Name: Andrew (andy)
Age and Gender: 19 male

Your Character
Character Name: Zakai
Server: Auchindoun
Level: 80
WoW-Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=ZakaiRace and Class: Belf retribution paladin
talents r a bit messed up atm currently 0/5/66 needs a lil bit of adjusting
Number of days played (/played) ? bout 90 now
Alts: no time for alts:P

In-Game Information
Your playing times (Example: Mon-fri 17-24)? varies, ur raiding times suit me though
Your previous guilds? current guild is immune
Reason for leaving previous guilds? when i ask a simple question like when is the raid on, rarely get an answer -.- and i cant see the guild progressing far with there current members. too many people turn up hours late or d/c in raid.
Previous PvE-Experience? SSC b4 the patch thn stoped for pvp
Describe your role in a raid? use to b a healadin, but after going retri it seems to be kicking ass!

Computer and Internet
running wow on max settings and having no lag worth worrying about
Do you have any issues with crashes or disconnects? never had any major problems

Extra
Why do you want to join Dark Fate? did a hc with some of u, n u seem orite and sound like ur progressing fine
Why should we pick you? coz im the sexiest looking belf on the realm Smile and i can coz a bit of damage
Your goals in WoW? finish all end game raiding and get maself many epixiis
Anything you'd like to add? Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown pig rabbit confused affraid Basketball cheers santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower study scratch lol! think thats it Smile mite cyall in a bit!!!!http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Zakai
Back to top Go down
Neara
Leader
Neara

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Zakai 'king of the noobs' [Accepted]   Zakai 'king of the noobs' [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:31 pm

Oh crap,thats hell of a lot smiles.
Anyways, we get back to you soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Kyynel
Leader
Kyynel

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Zakai 'king of the noobs' [Accepted]   Zakai 'king of the noobs' [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:54 pm

Accepted, contact me, griffer, celya, kaaos or orjatar for inv in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zakai 'king of the noobs' [Accepted]   Zakai 'king of the noobs' [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zakai 'king of the noobs' [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1