Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xeerxes Rogue app [ accepted ]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeerxes

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Xeerxes Rogue app [ accepted ] Empty
PostSubject: Xeerxes Rogue app [ accepted ]   Xeerxes Rogue app [ accepted ] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:27 pm

Personal Information
Personal Name: Kjetil
Age and Gender: 17

Your Character
Character Name: Xeerxes
Race and Class: Undead Rogue
Server: auchindoun
Level:80
WoW-Armory Link (applications without link will most likely get declined) : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Xeerxes
Number of days played (/played) ? 64 Days
Alts: Priest 70

In-Game Information
Your playing times? Can play almost everyday except of Monday and Thursday. Maybe bad days but i can skip it now and then.
Your previous guilds? Been on another realm, and in 70 i did not play to much, was at doomhammer in a guild called 99problems. Im now in a guild with friends so no problem to leave:-)
Reason for leaving previous guilds? Migrated. after 3 years on same realm i got a bit tired of it.
Previous PvE-Experience (Vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK)? Almost all contents cleared in vanilla, except of Naxx and 3 bosses in AQ 40, TBC kara and maggy.
Describe your role in a raid? Dps. help kill adds and some cc
What Glyphs you are using and why you chose those? Slice And Dice, Sinister Strike and Eviscerate. Becase those are attacks i use alot as combat rogue.
Your reputation on the shoulder/head enchant factions? Knights of the ebon blade- Exalted. The Sons of Hodir- Friendly but can work one that one.

Computer and Internet
Computer specifications (CPU, RAM, GFX)? Soon got a new one, but this one is good enough never had any problem.
Internet connection? Good, no problem.
Do you have any issues with crashes or disconnects? No problems

Extra
Why do you want to join Dark Fate? Ive seen some people from the guild, heard that your progress is good.
Why should we pick you? I do my job, i know what i do and mostly what i do:) im a quick learner, and im a good guy that dont complain, im always in good mood.
Your goals in WoW? Have fun, but also help my mates do the progress they want, and i do my best to be a better rogue everyday.
Anything you'd like to add? Well i hope you give me a shoot. hope to hear from you soon:)

Best Regards Xeerxes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moka
Moka

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Xeerxes Rogue app [ accepted ]   Xeerxes Rogue app [ accepted ] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:07 pm

Taking a quick look at your armory I see a few items that could easily be upgraded, for instance:

Your second trinket could be replaced with the +hit trinket from the end boss of Nexus.
Your first ring could be switched out with the epic ring found inside Gundrak, also from the end boss.
The +24 stamina gem on your chest should be switched out with at least a +16 agility gem, having set effects is nice and all but not to the extent of nerfing your own potential damage to attain them.
Going from what I've seen lately, hardly any decent leather shoulders have dropped so I suggest getting into Wintergrasp and buying that +40 AP and +15 resil enchant while you work on your SoH rep.

Other than that, good luck on the application. Smile
Back to top Go down
Celya
Recruitment Officer
Celya

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Xeerxes Rogue app [ accepted ]   Xeerxes Rogue app [ accepted ] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:38 am

Heya

Thanks for nice application. I think we could take 1 more rogue but Griffer will decide that. He is on vacation atm. and will be back in the middle of next week.

--------
Celya
Back to top Go down
Griffer
Recruitment Officer
Griffer

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Xeerxes Rogue app [ accepted ]   Xeerxes Rogue app [ accepted ] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:54 am

Accepted for trial

Contact me, Celya, Kaaos, Kyynel or Spankeh for invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xeerxes Rogue app [ accepted ]   Xeerxes Rogue app [ accepted ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xeerxes Rogue app [ accepted ]
Page 1 of 1