Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Martyn - warrior [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Martyn

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Martyn - warrior [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Martyn - warrior [Accepted]   Martyn - warrior [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:55 am

Personal Information
Personal Name: Martin
Age and Gender: 23 Male

Your Character
Character Name: Martyn
Race and Class: Orc - Warrior
Server: Auchindoun
Level: 80
WoW-Armory Link (applications without link will most likely get declined) : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Martyn - I would like to add that im currently in my crappy dps gear and dps spec since I left my former guild
Number of days played (/played) ? On this char I currently have 71days 11h 8m 53s
Alts: None real alts

In-Game Information
Your playing times? I have played WoW for over 4 years with a few minor off RL trips
Your previous guilds? Sanctum and Random Heroes
Reason for leaving previous guilds? I got kicked from Sanctum shortly after we killed KT on HC, because of a disagrement with 2nd in command - and with Random Heroes, I left them because they simply where to inexperianced as a guild.
Previous PvE-Experience (Vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK)? Old WoW cleared all - TBC entered BT and killed 3 or 4 bosses - WotLK killed everything beside Malygos (only 1 tank was needed I was never allowed)
Describe your role in a raid? Tank all the mobs
What Glyphs you are using and why you chose those? Majors: Devastate, Sunder Armor and Shield Block - Devastate for 2x sunder speed, Sunder Armor for better multitanking and shield block because thats the most importen tanking glyph - Minors: Thunder Clap, Bloodrage and Battle - nothing to say about those really there arent that many to pick from
Your reputation on the shoulder/head enchant factions? Extalted with allmost all the HC farming, still need some Kirin Tower though - and Im almost revered with the Sons

Computer and Internet
Computer specifications (CPU, RAM, GFX)? Ohh - its starting to get a little old but still more then needed for WoW without lags.
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual
Core Processor 4,4 Ghz
2,21 Ghz, 2,00Gb Ram
GeForce 7800GTX 512Mb
Internet connection? 75Mbit / 75Mbit
Do you have any issues with crashes or disconnects? I can crash and DC, but its extremly rare like onces a month

Extra
Why do you want to join Dark Fate? I want to be an a guild thats in the top of the progressing on the server, and a guild that I can truest not to /disband or anything bad like that
Why should we pick you? Because I used to pwn Kaaos in PvP back in TBC
Your goals in WoW? To have a good time with the game, and progress like mad
Anything you'd like to add? I really did pwn him lol!
Back to top Go down
Martyn

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Martyn - warrior [Accepted]   Martyn - warrior [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:10 am

Since its wensday again Im back in my tanking gear alien
Back to top Go down
Kaaos
Guild Master

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Martyn - warrior [Accepted]   Martyn - warrior [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:18 am

Heey Martyn!

Accepted as trial Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Martyn - warrior [Accepted]   Martyn - warrior [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Martyn - warrior [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1